Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Critical Explanation

Hello, this is a letter from the editor intended to clear up an issue that has occurred in one of the previous articles. It seems that one of our writers did an article titled, " The FABrication" in which he made reference to a product called Soy Baby ( all rights reserved). I understand that many of our loyal readers were left a little confused, so I'm writing this to clear everything up. You see Michael and his friend/roomy were having a conversation about J's ( the roomy) soy milk. The conversation escalated to pointing out that many various products are made from soy beans including: plastics,plastic windows, hundreds of food products, and many other materials. They began to wonder how they felt about eating something made of something that is used to make windows and who knows what else. One of the jolly friends said," I guess everything is made of soy." and the other, full of witt and creativity plus some childhood issues, replied," What's next, soy babies?". After that comment the other returned," ya, just add water". They had a chuckle or two, then hugged and went on their marry way. Thus, you have the indecent, ridiculous joke, the Soy Baby ( all rights reserved). I'm sorry for any misunderstandings or trauma caused by the article. We here at mikes5lives are very interested in keeping, YOU, the reader satisfied. I hope that this mishap will not cause us to lose your business. For any questions, comments, or complaints call 1-800-I-LIE-FREQUENTLY ( It's a Canadian number) or e-mail us at gatorfan500@aol.com ( that's sincere,yo). thankyou. Sincerely, Ed Itor P.S. I, Personally love my Soy Baby ( all rights reserved) and you should get one too. Plus for a limited time only you'll recieve a free pair of Soy Jeans with every purchase of a 10 pound Soy Baby. Wait, there's more!!! If you order now you'll also recieve this Tickle Me Barry Manilow doll, Absolutely Free!!! So, why wait order today ( lots of fast uncomprehendable talking).

3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't like your soy baby can you cook it in stir fry?

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger j. said...

He name dropped me I feel so special(all rights reserved)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Michael Petrillo said...

You cruel hearted anonymous person, who could ever do such a thing to such a great product like the Soy Baby ( all rights reserved). Obviously, if you don't like it you can toss it high in the air and hope that somebody near by will catch and keep it for themselves or you can use it as a substitute for pillow stuffing. Let's be serious ,though, who doesn't like a soy baby, I mean really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home