The Little Band That Could
So my band, DTS, played our show last night and guess what? It wasn't too bad. I'm very proud of our performance, actually. Even with practically no practice, plus flipping back and forth on whether one of our band members would be able to come or not, we pulled it off. There was a good sized crowd and I really think that they liked it. We definitely need to work on the whole " what song our we playing next? ", " Uh, the one that goes like this ' LA de da da' " ( ya that's gotta end). I guess that's what you practice for, but seriously, who practices I mean really. Sometimes we can be a little disorganized, like how all of us play multiple instruments so every time we change songs we try to switch instruments ( it's kind of crazy). Besides all that jazz, we did pretty good and I'm excited about our future tour and record deal ( Oh, c'mon, you know me). The opening act, which was actually the halftime show, did great also. They were our friends Lauren and Jessie ( AKA: Jessie and the Ripper). Lauren sang beautifully and Jessie played beautiful tunes, as always, on the piano. Oh, it was a great show. I'm still so excited. Ok, it was a little disorganized and can definitely get so much better, but that's what makes me so excited is that it can get so much better when we're not half bad now. This message has been brought to you by Michael's pat himself , and others closely connected to him, on the back service.

12 Comments:
you guys are awesome!! i always love hearing you play :)
Thankyou so much for your kind words, ya'll. It's comments like these that keep me going ( sarcastic and sincere at the same time, you know me). by the way, which neighbor is it?
your favorite one, of course :)
Sounds like you've got a stalker, Mike.
this is a comment, do with it as you please.
I think you...well...you rock. And..ah...well...I just might become a groupie.
These mysterious neighbors are teasing my curiosity, but I do like them them very much. In fact, I think that I should start a new blog dedicated to the 'neighbors' writing good things about me. The world needs something like that.
I'm going to use J's wild card comment. So I'll insert: I (J.) am very curious to know who these neighbors are and I don't believe that it is fair to play with my good friend, Michael's, emotions like that by keeping him guessing.
J. ( the jew kid)
Ya, I think it's starting to get out of hand. SO CRAZY!
"playing with his emotions?" nah... he knows we all love him. why else would we have moved in next door to him? I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!! (you and all 5 of your personalities)
Aha! I know who 'other favorite neighbor' is now. I unmasked your identity, but just to keep it mysterious and interesting I won't reveal who it is...yet. Oh, and I've got a pretty good idea of who 'your neighbor' is. Oh ya, I'm catching on ( Oh ya, it's all com'in to me).
oh you think you have it all figure out, eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home