Friday, March 03, 2006

Happenings

In the recent past: I started a blog and began writing stupid articles on it with hopes that sympathetic readers would comment on them to humor me. I quit school and started to work for verizon ( not sure which is better). I formed a band and we've played a few gigs. Tryed to better my life, but sometimes ruined it in the process. In the present: Sitting at work bored to the point that I signed on to myspace just to look up long lost friends. It's the only way to stay amused, I mean I haven't recieved a comment in quite sometime and I must keep myself preoccupied otherwise I will stick my head out the front door and begin to make fun of random pathetic people as they walk by. In the future: Looks like pretty much everyone is going away, mostly up north ( dang yankees), so I guess I can look forward to a week of individual creativity ( somehow I'm not seeing a safe outcome in this). We ( the band) finally got a call from Rembrandt's telling us that they would like for us to play at the Hunter Museum Cafe on April 19th. This is great news so I'm really excited. If we play there it will mean that we will accomplish all the goals that we set at the begining of the semester ( One of them was to play in Chattanooga on the cool side of town). Unfortunately our talented trombone player, Justin, Is leaving with Voices of Lee that night, so we're either gonna have to play without him or re-schedule ( which is pretty much impossible). So that's some tasty good and bad news wrapped up in one burrito to- go. Oh ya, me and Justin are gonna do a little side act at The Beanery on friday, march 10th. That oughta be fun. The last word: So this ' spring break' week should be a good time for me to clean and reorganize the house, rethink my life choices, contemplate personal makeovers, make and/or lose friends, and fill out applications for every reality show on television including BBC. Will I survive? Who knows? That's what makes it an adventure. So I'll leave all of you spring break travelers with a little word of advice while on the road or in flight. Be careful of lonely, political zebras on their menstrual cycle ( they're not very nice).

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Michael Petrillo said...

These are the times that I question the things that they teach you animal people. It's bad enough that they teach you that junk, but, frankly, it scares me that you remember it, let alone apply it!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger j. said...

I need more mike!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home