Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Editor's Note

Hello, Mikes5lives subscribers. I've recently noticed a decline in readers lately. This is a major concern for all of us here at Mikes5lives. Now I do realize that the articles have slowed down a little, but it's hard to be inspired to write more articles when there's not much response. You see our writers are lonely, bored and deprived of friendship. The only light in their lives is to read comments on their hard and well-thought work. So, I know it's not a big deal to you, but, hey, leave a comment; it's for them, they deserve it. I'm sorry to have to beg like this, but it's the only way. You don't have to see what I see. I mean they're a mess these days. They won't eat, won't sleep, they don't even feel like writing anymore. Please write in your comments, motivate these guys, tell them what you think of the website and their writings. If you don't, well, sadly I don't think this site will live much longer. PLEASE DON'T LET IT DIE! PLEE...EE..SS..EE!!! ( Lots of uncontrollable sobbing) ( Ain't ya sad?). Now we here at Mikes5lives know that there are reasons that people aren't visiting our website anymore and we would like to know why. What is it that we can do to keep you as our loyal customer. Tell us. Should we change format, get edgy-er, start dating more ( oh, that's a personal one, just disregard that.). Please send us your thoughts by calling 1-800-some-guys-don't know-when-to-quit or by dropping us an e-mail at ineedattention@allthetime.com. Hey, and if you don't feel like going through all that trouble just leave a comment. Believe me, it would make our writers so very happy. Thankyou for your business. Sincerely, Ed Itor.

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger j. said...

yu want a comment, you can't handle a comment.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a sad thing when a site is on the verge of dying...thus i comment. so...pretty day outside huh? yeah. OH! yeah, i've been trying to find a good opportunity to give you back your cd BUT i never see you anymore (why is that?) so...yeah...i even tried to give it to j once to give to you. or at least i was going to. anyway, fear not, you shall have your beloved cd back soon. if you stop ignoring me, that is...

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Michael Petrillo said...

J., believe me I can. Jess, I am not ignoring you, in fact, I'm far from it. I want to hang out more, but I am starting to miss mr. bedingfield a little. Rachel, ya, so true. Ciera, thanks for the poetic entry. It really shook things up. Thanks to everyone for posting, I enjoyed them all. In fact, by posting you kept the sight alive. It's kind of like the Peter Pan thing where you clap to save a fairy. Well I've been called worse names before and your clapping ( well actually typing,but try to pretend) saved my site. Thanks to you all; your heroes now ( go ahead, give yourself a good pat).

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I could help. I still believe in fairies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home