Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Jacksonville Kid

Well, it finally happened. That's right, I'm in Jacksonville. Some of you didn't believe I'd ever actually do it, but here I am. With a little perseverance and a lot of help from God I have made the final hop in order to claim my spot in this coastal, Florida town. "What's next?", you might ask, considering I've accomplished so much. Well I'll tell you, my friends. It's time that I start a real, genuine, serious band. A band capable of playing real, actual shows in front of real, actual people willing to pay real, actual money. Eventually, we will be good enough to open up for semi-successful bands and later maybe even successful bands. If I really play my cards right I might even get J to use his astonishing connections to hook me up with Hanson! Then, and only then, will I have truly made it as a musician. UMMM.........bop.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


my page - Carroll Lautner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home