The Editorial
Hello, you loyal readers, you. I'm glad to inform you that Mikes5lives is running smoothly. After the inferiority complex that our writers suffered I was afraid that it would be the end and I would be out of a job. With your help, though, the site pulled through and we learned to work as a team. On the contrary, I've heard that recently there's been a little feud between one of our writers and parenthesis guy. Well, don't you worry, 'cause I'm on it. Frankly, I like the little parenth guy and I will do everything in my power to get this team working together, thoroughly. As for some of the recent jokes that might have offended anyone, I humbly apologize. Sometimes our writers just get excited and it's not always a good thing. I've been working my tail off, recently, trying to send out thousands of apolgy letters to everyone who's been offended these last few weeks. That list would include: Santa, bunnies, geeks, fat people, skinny people, security guards, old people, circus employees, short people, the North Gate mall, The city of Chattanooga, the inventor of parenthesis. Now I know what your thinking. I'm the editor, so why am I not doing my job proofreading and editing my writers work. Well, the answer is simple. I'm lazy and I'm not a real editor! So, anyways, as always we here at Mikes5lives look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. If there's anything that we can do to more properly satisfy your reading experience, just call us @ 1-800-NOT-A-REAL-SITE or drop us an e-mail @ I'MGULLIBLE@LEASTONCEADAY.com. Sincerely, Ed Itor

2 Comments:
Well Ed, for an editor, you aren't the best spell checker. The contraction "you're" means "you are." "Your" is the posessive "you." Also, I don't know what an "apolgy" letter is, and I am amazed that you have a tail to work off. Must be a genetic mutation or something...
Can't relate, but I'm forced to agree, Ciera.
Post a Comment
<< Home