Adventures in Mall Sitting
It seems that everytime that I'm working at the great North Gate mall I'm inspired by some new event to write a brilliant article. Today is no exception, in fact, the adventure began before I even clocked in. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the presence of a herd of old people performing morning mall excersices. It's bad enough that they were doing this stuff here in the mall, but the activities took place right next to me. I was forced to watch the geritol ( don't know the correct spelling,hush) gang attempt to do windmills and yoga while I desperately tried to focus on my work. If I was an old fart I would be embarrassed enough to be doing that stuff, but to actually excersise in the middle of the mall is ridiculous. I think I learned a very important lesson today, though. The mall is the great cirle of life. You see, when you're young you like to hang out at the mall 'cause that's your life, when you're middle aged you go to the mall 'cause it's part of life (the kids), and when you're old you stay at the mall to sustain life.

2 Comments:
michael...i have yet to see your tress-less head.
Glad to be of service. You know when I was just a small lad I would dream of being a bull crap writer for a bogus website. Now it's all come true. I live for reviews like those; They were all so nice ( shedding a fake tear). It looks like all the hard work and dedication ( not to mention the bribes and personal favors) have finally paid off. Thankyou... Oh, thankyou.
Post a Comment
<< Home