Saturday, April 01, 2006

No More Bunny Business

So I'm at my job on this Saturday morning and, as usual, I'm carefully observing my surroundings. Well, today I'm accompanied by something other than the typical mall stores and crowds. Today sitting right next to me is a Easter bunny photo stand. I look to my left to see giant colored eggs and some short woman in a bunny outfit enticing little children to rub up against her white, furry self for some pictures. Oh, now what's this? Some old lady is talking to the bunny while it's on break. Okay, why is it that when someone's in a suit everyone seems to forget that there's a person inside and it's not real. Look, that person is dressed like an idiot for a reason; to entertain kids, not middle aged goofs who lack a touch with reality. Anyway, I have a problem with all this holiday mall picture crap. I don't see a good reason to keep putting pedifiles ( have never written this word before, suprisingly, so I don't know how to spell it)( leave me alone) in old, unwashed wool and forcing little children to take unwanted pictures with them. Most kids don't want to take those pictures, they're scared of the characters. Parents always have to coax them on like a police officer talking to a suicide attempter. I'm just asking for a little sanity in this world. Instead of wasting time teaching kids lies about the Easter bunny and santa claus; we could be teaching them about drug awareness or compare and contrast between JC Penny's and Gap. The future of America could be thrifty shoppers rather than psyco perverts who like to play dress up and hang around little kids in the mall. I just think it's wrong to raise children to be psycos and teach them to play with old men ( santa) and giant bunnys. Oh ya, that's real cool, teach a kid that if they ever see a giant bunny go and play with it. Well, I don't think so! That doesn't sound safe at all. So, please, help fight for this cause. It's time that we stop the madness. Please help another great cause called let elves be theirselves. Just because someone is short doesn't give us the right to force them into slave labor and, worst of all, make them wear those horrible fashions. Please bring justice to these people because elves are like everyone else. Put yourself in their shoes.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!!! short people unite!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Michael Petrillo said...

Thanks! Presently I'm in a state of nirvana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home