Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No Title Necessary

I wouldn't mind having someone to do stuff with. You know, like a group of people who are motivated enough to go live life and have fun. I would like to see new places and an adventure or two with some people who would have fun and enjoy it. It would be nice to know someone who I could make plans with and they would stay true to those plans. Someone who considered friendship a priority and loyality a given. Until then I look ahead to a summer which will probably be filled with what ifs and if onlys, because the search for someone who fits these characteristics can seem impossible. It can really wear you thin when you try to make plans for things, but no one even considers taking the time to care. For just once, just once, I want to be higher up on someone's list of people they care about rather than drowning at the bottom of the pool gasping for any attention I can cling onto. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home