Thoughts ( Careful, I'll wander )
Why is it cold? I wanna know. It shouldn't be cold, overcast, rainy, dark, depressing and miserable, because it's March! I have a critical need to get outside and play volleyball. I have a need to get outside and play anything, but especially v-ball. I can't take this anymore. How's a guy suppose to get by without some good 'ol competitive v-ball. If I have to watch one more movie to distract my mind from the undeniable fact that I can't play voleyball, so help me, I'll get very angry and... well...tell on somebody, that's what! I can't believe that I've already watched all the movies that I bought a couple weeks ago. That's pathetic, I must have no life ( ya, I don't). Hey, parenthesis comment guy, speak for yourself. I mean, I need support here and all I get from you is negativity and sarcastic comments. Well, frankly, I'm tired of you ( hey, I'm sorry) no, you shut up. I'm not taking any crap from you anymore. Oh ya, you get to throw in a shrewd little comment here and there and everybody loves you while I do all the real work ( but..I.) I said be quiet. That's it go away, I don't want you around anymore. I can do this on my own; I don't need you ( no, you don't mean that do you? Please, tell me you don't mean that!) Oh ya, I mean it alright. Every single word of it, so beat it! Aww, that's better, nice and quiet. Anyway, so where was I? Oh ya, I'm tired of wasting life away on a couch watching pointless comedies. You wanna know something else that's been on my mind? Why must I hang around girls so much. No really, I mean it. I don't feel satisfied in life unless I'm hanging out with girls. I know what your thinking and stop it! I'm not talking about anything to do with attractions. I'm just talking about hanging out with friends in general; to me it's just more fun to be with girls. I get along with them better or so I think, sometimes. Guys can just be, well, just plain boring sometimes. I don't know why this is though, but who cares 'cause I'm happy the way I am, so don't try to change me. Last, but not least, why am I so wrapped up in music? I'm not talking about radio and cd's, no I'm talking about my own music. What's up with that? I hardly listen to music anymore; all I care about is my own stuff. That's crazy, though, and very, like, self-centered or something. Besides, this is bothering me today, because lately I don't like my own music. In fact, I'm not sure why I flaunt it so shamelessly. I heard my own song on a recording last night and was like, oh my gosh, I can't sing. How was I decieved for so long to believe that all that crap was good. Even worse, I made other people listen to it...for hours at a time. All I can say is that I apologize to the many people that had to endure my delusion, I'm so sorry. Anyway this is going on too long, so those are my thoughts for today. Have fun, use a pun.

4 Comments:
Thankyou, Ciera, for being my one loyal fan...and psycologist.
michael...please...dont let a dreary day like this one or even your multiple personalities put such sad thoughts in your head...your music is neither bad nor painful/harmful to listen to for extended periods of time...although...since you are so desperate for criticism, i will say that it is good to listen to lots of other music. it makes you better...unless it's really bad music...like certain selections from the 80's...then hopefully it improves your ability to distinguish poor-quality music rather than directly affect your own works...but ANYWAY...cheer up, chum...dont allow your passions to fade just bc you feel inadequate...remember, it's not YOURSELF that makes you good at something or enables you...it's your Heavenly Father. and i'll stop there before i write a novel-length comment ha...
oh look mike, you created a pitty part for yourself, congratulations. I personally like () guy, but if you want to exclude yet another man from your life then be my guest. As for music, I have been writing songs seriously for seven years out of all the songs that I have writtien in those seven years I have only a dozen or so that I actually like. Most of those are only because they are new and in thime they will probably get thrown out to. Any way keep your head up and next time your board read an exciting pasage of scripture, I think it will make your dayl.
well, Beka, I'm glad that you finally came out of the closet (no really it's a good thing). I'm sorry about your pooch problems, I myself can't hear the dog.Though I've got got a major problem with 'that darn cat' who always triggers the light outside my window and keeps me ( and J.) awake ( the cat will die!).
Post a Comment
<< Home