I'll Tell You What I Want, What I really,really want
You wanna know what I want sooo really, really, crazy like glue bad? I want a good 60's rock album. Yes I do, and I've wanted one for quite some time now. I'm not talking about one of those stupid, typical lolly pop 60's goldie oldies crap cd's. I want one with all the good, edgy rock hits. There were so many talented one-hit-wonders back then, but the problem with that is that there's no way to just buy their cd. I can't find those songs because I don't know the song titles or the band names. It drives me crazy too, you know why, because it's not only extremely annoying that I can't get a cd with those songs, but I also can't hardly listen to 'em on the radio either. This is because the last surviving oldies radio station in the area barely comes in and even when it does a lot of times it doesn't play the songs that I want to hear ( why isn't the world revolved around me?!) Hey I never said you could come back yet, parenthesis guy. Your on probation until further notice, mister. ( Your such a baby. Why don't you ever learn to live in your time own anyway, dork.) Oh, well, excuse me for having a little taste. You know what, I'm not stooping to your immature level, so I'm ignoring you...la,lala, I can't hear you ( Oh, brother). umm.. So, anyways, I just want to hear some good oldies from the 60's. That would make me so very happy.

1 Comments:
If I was ever stuck in a paddle boat with someone in which I had to listen to their collection of cd's, I would want it to be you, Ciera. I know that we were born in the wrong time,but maybe that's not the case. Maybe, just maybe, God knew that there had to be someone in our generation who had good taste or great music would perish. That's why we're here now instead of then.
Post a Comment
<< Home